~ Building New Homes In Mesa Since 1996 ~
Hughes Development has been building new homes in Mesa, Arizona, since 1996. We specialize in building custom maintenance free homes and communities.
Residents in our Mesa communities enjoy a village like surrounding with maintained landscapes and low month association fees. We’ve built over 1200 new home in Mesa, 1300 new home in Apache Wells, 2500 new homes at Arizona Golf Resort and 4500 new homes in Fountain Of The Sun.
~ New Energy Efficient Home Features ~
1. Pre-plumbed for Exterior Gas, Fireplace, Barbecue, or Fire Pit
2. Energy Saving Dual Pane Low-Emissivity Windows
3. Foil Backed Roof Sheathing for Reduced Temperatures
4. Secure Therma-Tru Insulated Front Door
5. Conditioned Attic Space for Additional Energy Savings
6. Quality 2×6 Construction for Extra Strength & Durability
7. R-19 & R-38 Batting Insulation Comes Standard
8. Powerful LENNOX AC Units Comes Standard
~ Kitchen Photo Gallery ~
~ Bathroom Photo Gallery ~
~ New Home Building Process ~
Whether you already have an idea in mind or have no idea where to start, Hughes Development can build the perfect home for you!
We use a 10 step process for all new homes we build in the Mesa, Arizona area. Our new home building process includes:
Step 1. Sharing your ideas with the team
Step 2. Choosing your own financing or we can help you get pre-qualified
Step 3. Choosing your location
Step 4. Selecting your floorplan or create a custom one
Step 5. Meeting with our interior designers to select materials
Step 6. Approving construction plans
Step 7. Starting the construction process
Step 8. Project manager performs a thorough inspection of new home
Step 9. Homeowner performs inspection of new home
Step 10. Receive the keys to your brand new home
~ Benefits Of Building A New Home vs. Buying Existing ~
There are many benefits of building a new home vs buying an existing one, including:
We are in the business of building new custom homes so you get to choose to have everything exactly the way you like it. Pick the exterior color of the house, material used for flooring and more. Want a great big master bathroom with Spa like tub? We can do that too!
Built With Energy Efficiency In Mind
We build our new homes with energy efficiency in mind. This ensures that you will be using less energy, saving money on utilities and lessening your carbon footprint. All of our new homes come with dual pane windows, conditioned attic spaces, R-19 & R-38 insulation and more.
All new homes we build are built with high quality materials that will stand up to years abuse unlike older homes. This means fewer upgrades and repairs with no remodeling needed because you get the home built to your exact specifications.
1 Year Warranty
Hughes Development offers a 1 year warrant on all new home builds to take care of any major defect in materials or workmanship should there ever be any. For example, if your AC unit stops working or your roof has a leak, the Hughes Development team will repair it for free.
Fire Retardant Insulation
Our new homes are built with insulation that is fire retardant so it lessens the chance of major damage if there is ever a fire in the home. Also, we include hard wired smoke detectors to ensure your detectors will keep working even if(when) the battery runs out on them.
Customs who build new homes will be able to take advantage of benefits related to mortgage financing. In most cases we have mortgage companies we work with that will make it easy for you to receive the financing you need to build your new home.
~ How Much Does It Cost To Build A New House? ~
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost to build a new house is $291,538. Building a 2,000 sq ft home will cost you anywhere from $152,717 to $434,111. If you are interested in building a slightly larger or small home you can figure out the cost yourself by using the cost per sq ft. The average cost per sq ft to build a new home is $150 per sq ft.
- Cost to build a $1,400 sq ft home: $210,000
- Cost to build a $1,500 sq ft home: $225,000
- Cost to build a $1,600 sq ft home: $240,000
- Cost to build a $1,700 sq ft home: $255,000
- Cost to build a $1,800 sq ft home: $270,000
- Cost to build a $1,900 sq ft home: $285,000
- Cost to build a $2,000 sq ft home: $300,000
- Cost to build a $2,100 sq ft home: $315,000
- Cost to build a $2,200 sq ft home: $330,000
- Cost to build a $2,300 sq ft home: $345,000
- Cost to build a $2,400 sq ft home: $360,000
Read more about how much it costs to build a home here.