CUSTOM BUILT LUXURY HOMES IN ARIZONA!
If you are searching for “home builders“, “new home builders“, “custom home builders“, “custom home builders near me“, “semi custom home builders“, “new home builders near me“, “new construction homes“, “new homes” or “custom built houses” in Mesa, Arizona, Hughes Development can help! We can help you build the custom home of your dreams! Hughes Development is one of the top home builders in AZ! We also build affordable custom and semi custom homes in many east valley communities including Apache Wells, Gold Canyon, El Mirador and Mountain Whisper, Arizona.
The Hughes family has developed the popular Apache Wells community in North East Mesa (1,200+ home-sites), Fountain of the Sun in South East Mesa (4,500 home-sites), Arizona Golf Resort in South East Mesa (2,500 home sites), Apache Wells II in North East Mesa (114 new homes built), Apache Wells Condo’s in North East Mesa (92 new homes built), Verde Grooves in North Mesa (280 new homes built), Vistoso Village in North Tuscon (263 new homes built), Las Campanas in South Tuscon (219 new homes built), The Villages at South Mountain in Phoenix (52 new homes built), Mountain Whisper in Gold Canyon (57 new homes built).
CUSTOM HOMES IN AZ
With a custom home you can customize every part of the home to your exact liking. You can either buy the land yourself and we can be the home on it or you can buy the land from us to build your custom home on. Our custom home builders, designers and architects in AZ will work with you to design a custom floor plan just for your home. You can determine what style of house you want, how many floor it will have, how many square feet it will have and more. You also get to choose flooring, tile, paint colors, cabinetry, light fixtures, energy saving appliances and more.
CUSTOM HOME ADVANTAGES
- You have complete control over design, layout, quality and more
- You get a custom home exactly the way you want it
CUSTOM HOME DISADVANTAGES
- Construction takes longer
- Custom homes cost more to build
- There are a lot of decisions to make
SEMI-CUSTOM HOMES IN AZ
A semi custom home is a mix between a custom house and a pre-built house. With a semi custom home you get to choose between pre-set floor plans and add-ons such as garage space, finish choices (fixtures, cabinetry, flooring etc) and more. There is usually less options for customizing with semi-custom built homes. Semi-custom homes as it is, are a more affordable home building option however. Our semi-custom home builders in Arizona can build your home quickly and affordably. Contact us today to learn more!
SEMI CUSTOM HOME ADVANTAGES
- Construction happens quickly
- Not as many decisions to make
- Semi custom homes costs less to build
SEMI CUSTOM HOME DISADVANTAGES
- You have less control over design, layout and quality
- You get a semi custom home almost the exact way you want it
There are many options for buying a home in Mesa. But despite all of these resale options, consumers should not overlook the advantages of buying a new home. To help you understand more about the benefits of buying a new home, we put together a list of reasons why you should buy a new home over a resale.
USING THIS CHECKLIST WILL MAKE CHOOSING A HOME BUILDER EASIER!
CUSTOM HOME BUILDING PROCESS
THE CUSTOM HOME BUILDING PROCESS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING.
- STEP 1 – Meet the development team
- STEP 2 – Pre-Qualification & Financing
- STEP 3 – Determining The Location
- STEP 4 – Choosing Your Floorplan
- STEP 5 – Selecting The Right Materials
- STEP 6 – Approval Of Construction Plans
- STEP 7 – Beginning The Construction Process
- STEP 8 – Thorough Home Inspection
- STEP 9 – Inspect Your New Custom Home
- STEP 10 – Welcome To Your New Dream Home
HOW TO FIND A BUILDER TO BUILD A HOUSE?
THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO FIND A BUILDER TO BUILD YOUR HOUSE INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING
- HUGHES DEVELOPMENT – If you live in the Phoenix or Mesa area, contact Hughes Development
- NEWHOMESOURCE – For builders in your local area.
- SEARCH GOOGLE – Do a Google search for “new home builders” or “home builders near me” and read reviews
- HOMEBUILDER’S ASSOCIATION – Visit org/findanhba to get a list of home builders near me
- LOCAL NEWSPAPER – Look in your local newspaper, in the real estate section, for builders who are running ads.
- FRIENDS & FAMILY – Ask friends and family for referrals. Have they done business with builders in the past?
- HOUZZ – Houzz has listing for home builders in Mesa with pictures and reviews.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A NEW CUSTOM HOME IN AZ?
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost to build a new custom home is about $925,000. Low costs average $350,000, while high costs average $1,500,000. New custom homes typically cost $100-$400 per sq ft to build. How much does it cost to build a semi custom home or production home? According to McKee Homes, the average cost of building a semi-custom home is about $75 to $115 per sq ft. *This is not an actual estimate for your custom home building project, to get an actual quote contact Hughes Development today. Learn more about the cost to build a home on our blog.
WHO ARE THE BEST CUSTOM HOME BUILDERS IN AZ?
If you are looking for the best custom home builders in AZ look no further than Hughes Development Custom Homes. We’ve built over 1200 new homes in Mesa, 1300 new home in Apache Wells, 4500 new homes in El Mirador and 2500 new homes at Arizona Golf Resort.
WANT TO COMPARE OUR QUOTE WITH OTHER CUSTOM HOME BUILDERS IN AZ?
WE PUT A LIST TOGETHER OF THE TOP CUSTOM HOME BUILDERS IN AZ: