If you are looking for the best home builders and/or custom home builders in the state of Arizona, Hughes Development is here to help!
Best Home Builders Arizona | Hughes Development
Established in 1996, Hughes Development was originally focusing on Master Planned Communities. Since then, Hughes has transformed into one of the best custom home builders in the state. Contact Hughes for custom home builds and semi-custom home builds, as well. The process starts by acquiring the right land to build a foundation on.
From there, they will tailor a floorplan to your specific needs and desires. Hughes’ in-house designer will work directly with you! They currently offer more than 30 in-house floor plans, spanning their decades of successful builds across the valley.
Dating back more than 50 years, Hughes Development was responsible for some notable construction projects, including the Fountain of the Sun, the Apache Wells community and Arizona Golf Resort in Mesa.
Want to learn more about Hughes Development? Watch the video below:
How Much Does It Cost To Build A House In Arizona?
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost to build a house in Arizona is about $291,538. Building a 2,000 sq ft home in Arizona will cost you anywhere from $152,717 to $434,111. If you are interested in building a slightly larger or small home in Arizona, you can figure out the cost yourself by using the cost per sq ft. The average cost per sq ft to build a home in Arizona is $150 per sq ft.
- 2,400 sq ft home: $360,000
- 2,300 sq ft home: $345,000
- 2,200 sq ft home: $330,000
- 2,100 sq ft home: $315,000
- 2,000 sq ft home: $300,000
- 1,900 sq ft home: $285,000
- 1,800 sq ft home: $270,000
- 1,700 sq ft home: $255,000
- 1,400 sq ft home: $210,000
- 1,600 sq ft home: $240,000
- 1,500 sq ft home: $225,000
How Much Does It Cost To Build A Custom Home?
You can build a custom home in a housing development in Arizona for $50,000 to $1,500,000. However, opting for a housing development can save you up to 15% on the cost of home building. You still get to customize the home with developments but usually come with predetermined floorplans and locations. Building a home with a housing developer like Hughes Development will allow you to increase your overall savings.
Here are Hughes’ custom home building steps:
Step 1. Present creative ideas for home development.
Step 2. Pre-qualification and financing.
Step 3. Determining location for the build.
Step 4. Choosing floorplan.
Step 5. Finding right building materials.
Step 6. Construction plan approval.
Step 7. Begin construction.
Step 8. Home inspection.
Step 9. Move in!
Build a Custom Home In Arizona
More Articles About Home Building
- 25 Home Ownership Quotes
- Cost To Build A House: All 50 States
- Buying A House Checklist
- Questions To Ask When Building A Home
- Is It Cheaper To Build Or Buy A House In Arizona?
- 5 Things To Consider When Building A House In Arizona
- What Is A Custom Home?
- Homeowner’s Checklist For Building A House
- Custom Home Building Process
- How Much Does It Cost To Build a House in Arizona?
- How Much Does It Cost To Build A House?