As renowned author L. Frank Baum once said, “there’s no place like home.” Let’s take a look at 55 heartwarming, funny and inspiring quotes for new homeowners.
New Home Quotes
1. “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.” – Maya Angelou
2. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
3. “Some look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
4. “Home is full of love, laughter and laundry.” – Anonymous
5. “Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. “Buy land, they aren’t making it anymore.” – Mark Twain
7. “Coming home is one of the most beautiful things.” – Andre Rieu
8. “The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.” – Unknown
9. “There’s no place like home.” – Dorothy, The Wizard Of Oz
10. “Home ownership is the cornerstone of a strong community.” – Rick Renzi
11. “It’s easy to underestimate the real cost of home ownership.” – Suze Orman
12. “Democrats and Republicans have been very keen to make home ownership almost a national purpose.” – Edmund Phelps
13. “Home is the nicest word there is.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
14. “A good home must be made, not bought.” – Joyce Maynard
15. “There is something permanent and something extremely profound in owning a home.” – Kenny Guinn
16. “Home isn’t a place, it is a feeling.” – Anonymous
17. “To purchase a home is to subconsciously gain the respect of many in your community.” – Unknown
18. “Owning a home is a keystone of wealth, both financial affluence and emotional security.” – Suze Orman
19. “The house you looked at today and wanted to think about until tomorrow may be the same house someone looked at yesterday and will buy today.” – Koki Adasi, Koki & Associates, Inc.
20. “I will forever believe that buying a home is a great investment. Why? Because you can’t live in a stock certificate. You can’t live in a mutual fund.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “Don’t wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait.” – Will Rogers
22. “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” – George A. Moore
23. “Real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.” – Armstrong Williams
24. “The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.” – Margaret Mitchell
25. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffett
Funny New Homeowner Quotes
26. Cheers to life in a new home. Now, to convince the neighbors we’re normal…
27. A new home: a place filled with messes, memories and a thirty-year mortgage.
28. Welp, the saying, “there goes the neighborhood” has never been more true.
29. Keep calm and unpack the boxes.
30. Home is where these crazies are.
31. Congrats on your home. I brought you wine, so I have something to drink when I come visit.
32. You can move houses, but you can’t move the crazy that lives there.
33. I will gladly break in your new house, but don’t ask me to help you paint.
34. Home is where the WiFi connects automatically.
35. Let’s hope this house isn’t haunted!
36. Oh my god! You bought a house? Shut the front door!
Message For First-Time Home Buyers
37. You’ll soon discover that living with someone is mostly just shouting ‘what?’ from different rooms.
38. You’ve bought a house! You’ve won an adulting award.
39. Well done – you made it on the property ladder.
40. We’re really happy that you now have a place to call your own.
41. You’ve joined the mortgage club. There are exciting times ahead.
Heartwarming New Homeowner Quotes And Sayings
42. Nothing says comfort like staying at home.
43. “Home is where one starts from.” – T.S. Eliot
44. “Your home should tell the story of who you are and be a collection of what you love.” – Nate Berkus
45. A house is made of bricks, a home is made of love and dreams.
46. There’s no place like home.
47. Cleaning out the past, packing up the present and preparing for a much better future.
48. All you need is a new window to gain a new perspective.
49. Home is any four walls that enclose the right people.
50. A new home is a place for memories to be made and dreams to come true.
51. These new home walls are painted with love.
52. Sometimes the very best adventures take place inside your home.
53. This new home is where we will dream our biggest dreams.
54. No matter what life throws in my way, I know this house will always greet me with open arms.
55. We’re ready to build a life within these new walls.
More Home Quotes:
Build a Custom Home In Arizona
More Articles About Home Building
- 25 Home Ownership Quotes
- Cost To Build A House: All 50 States
- Buying A House Checklist
- Questions To Ask When Building A Home
- Is It Cheaper To Build Or Buy A House In Arizona?
- 5 Things To Consider When Building A House In Arizona
- What Is A Custom Home?
- Homeowner’s Checklist For Building A House
- Custom Home Building Process
- How Much Does It Cost To Build a House in Arizona?
- How Much Does It Cost To Build A House?